Top 5 Actions of Systemic Enzymes in the Body How Enzyme Therapy Helps Chronic Pain & Inflammation
By Chris Tardio
Systemic enzymes in the body diminish as you age
As your body ages, the production of systemic enzymes slows down. Enzymes are biocatalysts that help your body carry out all of the chemical reactions it needs to function. As enzyme production diminishes, you tend to experience more aches and pains. It is common for people who were healthy in their youth to experience more frequent injuries accompanied by pain and inflammation as they age. Many people accept this as a fact of life and take Tylenol or Aspirin on a regular basis to manage the pain. However, it is not a coincidence that as enzyme levels are depleted, chronic pain and inflammation associated with illness and injury increases. Rather than using pain pills to treat the symptoms of aging, you can actually replace systemic enzymes in the body and avoid the symptoms all together. Enzyme therapy helps chronic pain and other ailments by performing five major functions.
Top 5 actions of systemic enzymes in the body:
- Natural anti-inflammatory. Inflammation is a reaction by the immune system to an irritation. Pain, redness and swelling are the signs of inflammation that we respond to. Most people respond by taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. These prevent your body from making protein chains, called circulating immune complexes (CIC), which are part of the autoimmune defense. The inflammatory response is self-perpetuating, so the drugs are designed to stop CIC production throughout the body. The problem is CICs have many functions that are vital, so stopping their production altogether can be harmful. Enzymes work not by stopping CIC production, but by digesting the ones causing inflammation and pain.
- Anti fibrosis. Fibrosis is scar tissue, which can be internal or external. Systemic enzymes “eat” or digest scar tissue throughout the body. Our bodies produce a finite amount of enzymes. Over time, the body uses these more sparingly. You have probably noticed that it takes longer for your body to heal from injuries than it did when you were a child. This is due in part to decreased systemic enzyme production. Fortunately, replacing systemic enzymes through enzyme therapy helps chronic pain and reduces fibrosis.
- Blood cleansing. Blood runs throughout the entire body. This means it comes in contact with many cells and organs that use it as a dumping ground for their waste. Systemic enzymes work to clean up the garbage (fibrin and other matter) that the liver isn’t able to get to. Available enzymes can take some of the load off the liver by breaking down fibrin and other dead material. Ultimately this prevents blood clot formation that can cause strokes or heat attacks.
- Immune system modulating. Systemic enzymes work to increase the immune response and work more efficiently when the immune system is running low. Systemic enzymes can also slow down the immune response when it is over productive, as it is in autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- Virus fighting. Viruses replicate in our bodies by bonding to DNA in our cells through the cell wall. Anything that disrupts that cell wall inhibits the ability of viral replication. Systemic enzymes can tell the difference between the proteins that are supposed to be in your body and those that are foreign or not supposed to be there. So they are able to block viruses from the cell wall and keep them from replicating.
- Increase enzyme levels to reduce chronic pain and inflammation
Remember that enzymes are biocatalysts that make the chemical reactions that allow your body to function possible. Even though systemic enzyme levels decrease as you age, they can be replaced with enzyme therapy. Enzyme therapy helps chronic pain and inflammation, among other benefits.
Enzyme blends recommendation
*Choose DailyZyme Hybrid for total body support – Highly Recommended!
*Choose TumorX enzymes for cancer therapy or general use
*Choose Exclzyme or Vitalzym for total body support - if you prefer a 100% vegetarian Blend
*Choose BioAnue Cardiovascular Mender Hybrid for heart health/blood pressure– Highly Recommended!
Top Ways to Prevent Alzheimer’s Naturally: Six Nutrients in Treatments That Could Reduce the Effects of the Disease.